Thursday, January 14, 2016

Do your best

Today, I woke up and, thinking about what's ahead of me during training, thought to myself, Do your best. 

Do you best. That's all I can do. So if I can't sustain a certain speed for the duration of the workout, I'll do my best. If I crash (physically, not on my bike), then I'll try to push through but I'll do my best. I've just really begun this training and haven't been riding for that long, so I don't quite know what I'm expecting. It's freeing to think about doing my best and pushing through rather than trying to do something my body and physical fitness may not be up to speed on yet.

So, today, I'll do my best and hopefully finish strong and get out of my head. I want to have fun and enjoy the process.

Here's to enjoyment and doing your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment